Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First January Haul

     Hi, guys! Today, I have my first January 2013 haul to show you. It's an Amazon.com/Sally Beauty Supply haul. And if you haven't made it into Sally's after Christmas you should really go. Because they are having an additional 50% off all red tag clearance items sale. So I made out like a bandit and only spent $7.39. Any way enough of my ramblings here's what I got.

Amazon.com:

OPI - Stay The Night and Zoya - Phoebe.
All on a gift card so it's free for me.

Sally Beauty Supply:

Color Club - Winter Affair ($0.99 after discount).

Color Club mini set: Berry & Bright, Ho-Ho Holly, Glitter Wonderland, and Snow-Flakes 
($2.49 or $0.63 a piece after discount). 

China Glaze Wicked Full size set: Roguish Red, Glitter Goblin, Bizarre Blurple and Ghoulish Glow
($3.49 or $0.88 a piece after discounts). 

     So yeah considering I spent less than $8 and got 9 polishes I would call that a Sally shopping success. Wouldn't you. Granted I already have two of the Color Club mini's (Snow Flake and Berry Bright) but I wanted the green and blue so my best friend, fellow nail polish addict, and minion Marcie will get those because as much as I love nail polish I don't need multiple bottles of the same color...unless its CG White On White or Liquid Leather (because I go through them crazy fast, about 2 bottles of each a year). Anyway if you haven't stopped by your local Sally you better hurry while all the good stuff is still there. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment