Thursday, January 3, 2013

Zoya Phoebe Swatch and Review

     Just a quick swatch post today. I am going to show you guys Phoebe by Zoya. Phoebe is a bright teal matte polish with a bit of shimmer in it. Also there will also only be two pictures because my phone says it's 8 below zero outside and my butt is not going out there to take some pictures. Mostly because brrrr. Any way here's the swatches.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash. 

Close up:

     Both pictures are with three coats of Phoebe and no top coat. The formula is really thin but dries quickly. Also it's worth noting that after 3 coats of Phoebe you can still see the nail line so it's not opaque. Over all it's a pretty color and the sheen is nice but it reminds me of spandex...like bright teal 80's spandex leggings and frankly it's not an appealing association for me. But that could be just me and my own weirdness. I'm on the fence thought. What do you guys think? Awesome or tacky throw back? That's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment