Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Haul 5 - Now With Indies!!!!

     So for a short little post before my real post I have another haul to show you guys. And yes I am no longer an Indie Polish Virgin. I am the proud owner of four brand spanking new Indie polishes as of yesterday. Plus I got a few other goodies in the mail. Want to see what I got? You don't have to twist my arm. Here are the lovely new ladies that joined my polish stash this week.

eBay:

                       
Dollish Polish:     I'm The Boogieman         This Is Halloween          We're Simply Meant To Be

My number one nail polish crush (my first ever nail polish crush).
Floam - Nail-Venturous

Yeah, so not a nail product, but seriously like the best lip butter ever. It's not available in my area so I had to buy it online. Yummy, caramel flavored kisses. 

Amazon:

OPI - Sprung & A Butterfly Moment

Zoya - Storm & Orly Mermaid Tale

     So there you have it the newest ladies to join my polish stash. I just couldn't be more thrilled about finally having a bottle of Floam for my very own. I went all Gollum on it when I opened the package. I stroked it fondly and said "My precious." Which is how I know I'm a polish nerd. Anyway I hope you have an awesome day and I'll be back later with a swatch post. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment