Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Zoya Faye vs. ORLY Ingenue Comparison

   Okay, so after wearing Zoya Faye (swatch here) I realized it was very close to another polish I already have, ORLY Ingenue (swatch here). So after some encouraging(insisting) by my friend Marcie I did a comparison side by side swatch. So let's get to it shall we.

The bottles:

Swatches:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor. No sun today. :(

Closeups:
Outdoor.

Outdoor. 

And another Hinder song... because I am loving their new CD. 
Hinder - Anyone But You

      All pictures are with two coats of polish and a top coat. As you can see there is no real difference in color between these two polishes. They both wear the same so that's not an issue either. The only real difference is in formula. Ingenue is a thicker formula than Faye, but on the nail they look exactly the same. This should be the part where I smack my forehead for buying two polishes that look the same...but I won't because I love this polish so much I'll just think of it as my backup bottle. One can never have to much of such a lovely polish. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment