Sunday, January 27, 2013

All The World Will Be In Love With Night Manicure

"...and, when he shall die, 
Take him and cut him out in little stars, 
And he will make the face of heaven so fine 
That all the world will be in love with night 
And pay no worship to the garish sun. " 
- Romeo & Juliet - Act 3 Scene 2 - William Shakespeare

     I have a star manicure for you guys today. If you hadn't guessed already I love stars, and the night time, I'm a total night owl. And any chance I get I incorporate stars into my nail art and pretty much everything else I do. There just so pretty and sparkly...it's a Valkyrie thing. Anyway here's the mani I hope you enjoy it. 

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor. 

What I Used:
China Glaze - Liquid Leather
Color Club - Fashion Addict
Color Club - Wild At Heart
Cheek plates - CH5 & CH46

Evanescence - Your Star

     So there you have it. I started with Fashion Addict and then sponged on a Wild At Heart gradient then stamped the stars on. I just love the way this turned out. I hope you guys enjoy it also. That's all I have today. Until next time stay classy and polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment