Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OPI Stay The Night Swatch and Review

     I am so excited to show you guys this polish. It's unfreaking believable. Stay The Night (STN) is a liquid sand polish from OPI's Mariah Carey collection, that has both black and medium neon-ish glitter in it. This polish dries to a sandy matte finish while still somehow retaining it's sparkle. Dark + Sparkle = Valkyrie overload and me head over feet in love with this polish.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Closeup:
I love how this close up turned out. You can see the glitter and the awesome texture. 

And a video... because I love the song and this polish reminds me of this song...for some reason.
Enjoy some Darren Hayes - Dirty. 

      This polish applies easily and dries insanely fast. All pictures are with two coats of STN and no top coat. That's right no top coat. Which is so weird for me. It's like my nails are running around in their panties or something. This polish is worth it for one main reason...it's really fun texture. I really like the dirty, gritty texture of this glitter. I am however left wondering why it ended up in the Mariah Carey collection though...Mariah Carey is so polished and girly this polish is so gritty and not in sync with that...It just seems to be disjointed from her image if that makes sense...but hey what do I know I'm just a silly girl. That said the distressed nature of this polish is actually one of the things I love about it. It's raw, gritty texture is just awesome. That's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment