Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tiny Post: Zoya Anastasia Swatch and Review

     This post is going to be short and sweet as I am sick as a dog with the flu but wanted to get something up to show you guys. Today, I am going to show you Anastasia by Zoya. Anastasia is a metallic dark purple with peach/gold shimmer. There will only be indoor pictures because standing out in the cold is really not the best thing for the flu so I will just post indoor pics until this disease is out of me.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Swatches: 
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

     Both pictures are with three coats of Anastasia and a coat of topcoat. It's a thin formula and has an average dry time. I like the color on the nail...but I liked it better in the bottle. It just looses something on the nail for me. Which is sad because I had such high hopes for Anastasia. What do you guys think? Is it awesome or ehhh? That's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment