Friday, January 18, 2013

OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes Swatch and Review

       Today, I have Gouda Gouda Two Shoes (GGTS) from OPI's Holland collection to show you guys. GGTS is a medium peach nail polish with a soft golden shimmer. It's just gorgeous. I know I have several polishes similar to this one but I can't help it, they look really good with my skin tone. Plus the nail polish aficionado mantra comes into play here "They are not the same! They are similar." Anyway here's the polish.

The bottle:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight(ish).

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 
*Best color representation. 

And a song...well cuz I've been an Aerosmith fan since I was six and this is my favorite song off the new CD. 
Enjoy What Could Have Been Love by Aerosmith.

    All pictures are with two coats of GGTS and a topcoat. Can I just tell you, I love this polish. The hue, the shimmer, and most importantly the wear time. This polish survived the recipe I call the mani-killer (garlic Parmesan oven fries). Usually scrubbing and chopping potatoes does in my manicure (whole nails at a time) but this beauty held strong. As if the color wasn't amazing enough it survive the mani-killer! So very glad she ended up in my collection. Well that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment