Friday, January 4, 2013

OPI The Spy Who Loved Me Swatch and Review

     Today, I have a short swatch post for you guys. Why short... because it's -4 degrees outside so I only have indoor photos. I love nail polish, my blog, and taking pictures, but I do not love frostbite (that's not a good look for me). So this will be a short swatch post due to "holy crap it's cold outside" weather. I will be showing you The Spy Who Loved Me (TSWLM) from OPI's Skyfall collection. TSWLM is a bright red base with red glass flecks in it.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Close up:
Note the glassy flecks. 

     All pictures are with two layers of TSWLM and a layer of topcoat. TSWLM is a thin polish that dries quickly and applies easily. Over all I like the polish but I wish that it had more glass flecks in it. Alas I am still on the look out for a red version of China Glaze Riveting. I want a glass fleck-ier red. This polish just doesn't have enough glassy flecks for me. But it will do for now, until I find the elusive red fleck polish I really want. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment