Friday, January 25, 2013

Revlon Girly Swatch and Review

    Today, I have another short post for you due to the infestation of my body with viral plague (JK it's just the craptacular flu). I am going to show you Girly by Revlon. Girly is a candy pink jelly polish with a mixture of various sizes of pink, fuschia, and purple hexagonal glitter.

The bottle:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Swatches:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

      All pictures are with three coats of Girly and a heavy layer of topcoat. The polish is rather thin and dries fairly slowly. Also it's worth noting that this is not a glitter polish. It's a jelly polish with glitter in it. So don't expect a ton of glitter in the first swipe, because it's not going to happen. That said I really like this polish is very true to it's name and very girly, it would be great for Easter or a baby shower or just because you're a girl and you like nail polish with glitter in it. I picked it up at Walmart, which is the only place in my town that I could find it so if you want it I'd start there. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment