Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Manicure.

     Today I have my New Years Eve manicure for you guys. It's a dual process manicure (stamping, gradient, and free hand).

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

What I used:
Color Club: Worth The Risque
China Glaze: Glistening Snow
OPI: Number One Nemesis
Nubar: Black Polka Dot
Konad: Black
Ceramicoat: Black
Cheeky Plates: CH5, CH36, CH37, CH42

     So there you have it my New Years Mani. I hope you all enjoy your holiday and be safe. Make sure you have a designated driver so you can have fun and still be safe/smart. I don't want to get to preachy about it, but it's very important to me that people not drive drunk. I lost my mother when I was a kid because of a drunk driver. So this issue is very close to my heart. Go out, have fun, but don't be stupid. Call a cab, call a sober friend...do whatever you have to do, just don't drive drunk tonight (or any other night). No child should have to loose her/his parent/sibling/relative and no one who's reading this needs to be responsible for such travesties. Please be safe and smart. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment