Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Zoya Faye Swatch and Review

     Today, I have Zoya Faye to show you guys. Faye is a Metallic purple to peach to gold shimmer polish. I almost want to call this a duochrome...but it's not really a true duochrome, it's kind of a hybrid between duochrome and a really cool jelly glass flecked polish. It's hard to describe as you will see below. Enjoy Faye's sparkly awesomeness.

The bottle:

                          Indoor with flash.                  Indoor no flash.                       Outdoor.


Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor...no sun sorry guys. :(
Closeups:
Outdoor close up. 

Close up indoor no flash. 

And a song...because it's stuck in my head. So listen to it and it will stuck in your head too. 
Hinder - Get Me Away From You. 

     All pictures above are with two layers of Faye and a layer of topcoat. Faye is a really thin formula that applies easily and dries quickly. And can I just tell you that I love this polish. It's so freaking pretty. It also happens to work with my skin tone really nicely. IMO. This polish is a must have for anyone who likes sparkle, shimmer, pink, purple, gold, or peach. If you don't have it yet, go get it. It's freaking awesome. My inner Valkyrie is jumping up and down clapping. I am not going to want to take this one off. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment