Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nail-Venturous Floam Swatch and Review

     Today I am very pleased to be able to show you Floam by Nail-venturous. This polish has been a long time lemming for me and was my first nail polish crush. I am so super happy that this beauty is now in my collection. Floam is mix of green, yellow, and teal micro hexagon, matte glitter in a clear base. And can I just say before I show you this polish that it's everything I hoped it would be and more. I adored this polish before I owned it and now...well now I am full on in love with it. But enough blathering. Here's Floam.

Swatch:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor...the sun is hiding again today. 

The bottle:
                        Indoor with flash.         Indoor no flash.              Outdoor. 

Closeups:
Closeup indoor no flash. 

Closeup outdoor. 

      All pictures are with three coats of Floam and a layer of topcoat. It's a thick formula but it didn't cause any application issues. That said make sure you let each layer of Floam dry fully before applying the next layer. Or you will have matte glitter migration. How much do you love Floam? Because I love it to the moon and back. I couldn't be happier that after almost two years of trying to get a hold of a bottle I was able to out bid someone on eBay and for only $13. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this manicure and this polish. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment