Thursday, January 17, 2013

OPI Number One Nemesis Swatch and Review

     First of all I'd like to say sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had a very sick husband and spent the day tending to him and running here and there to get medicine, groceries, illness paraphernalia, and what not. Today, I have Number One Nemesis (NON) from OPI's The Amazing Spider-Man collection. NON is a metallic grey/green polish with flaky glitter in it. It's also next to impossible to explain the color so I am just going to show it to you guys and let you describe/decide what color it is.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sun(ish).

Outdoor in shade(ish).

Closeup:
Look at all those sexy flakies. 

     All pictures are with two coats of NON and a layer of topcoat. NON is a thin polish that applies easily and dries pretty quickly. My only complaint is that it's so thin but the rapid dry time makes up for the extra layer that's needed for opacity. So I have a lot of these grey metallic flaky polishes (all OPI - NON, On Her Majesties Secret Service, The World Is Not Enough and My Private Jet), and in the bottle they all look pretty similar but I am glad to report that they are all all distinctly different from each other and are all must haves if you (like me) have a dark little Valkyrie heart that adores all things dark and sparkly. Because this makes my inner Valkyrie giggle little a little girl. I love it. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment