Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Haul 3

     Just a short haul post for you guys. This is an Amazon.com, Trade Secret, and Zoya haul. I used some gift cards on Amazon and took advangage of the 3 free promo Zoya was running to knock off some lemmings. Want to see what I got? I thought that might be the case. Here it is.

Amazon.com:

Color Club - Blue Heaven

Color Club - Angel Kiss

OPI -You Only Live Twice and Zoya - Persephone 

Trade Secret:

OPI - Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
From the 50% off clearance bin.  

Zoya:

Zoya - Opal, Maisie, and Anastasia 

     So as you can see I added some serious (I define serious as more than 5) polish to my collection this week. I would have had one more polish I bought from a seller on amazon, but the polish got lost in the mail (or was never sent) and the seller is being pretty shady so it may never happen/arrive. But that aside I still added a bunch of pretty ladies to my collection and I will swatch them as soon as I can. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment