Monday, September 10, 2012

ORLY Ingenue Swatch and Review

      The first swatch from my Orly SBS birthday coupon haul. Today I have Ingenue for you. I have to say before I show you the bottle shots and the swatches that I have always had a love hate relationship with ORLY polish. They have great colors they just don't last very long and/or are a beast to take off. This polish has been on my fingers for 4 days now and it only has some wear and tear from rubbing and the like no chips. I am pretty sure I am in polish love. It doesn't hurt that this polish is almost a trio chrome that goes from a pinkish purple, to pink, to gold. it's amazing. But enough of my blathering on I bet you want to see the polish right? Okay, that is what we are here for after all.

The bottle
Inside with flash.

Inside without flash.

Outside in sunlight.

Outside in the shade.

The bottom of the bottle.

The swatches.
Inside with flash.

Inside without flash. 

Outside in sunlight.

Outside in the shade.

     All pictures are with two coats of Ingenue and a top coat. It's a great formula that applies easily and wears like a dream. The best color representation is in the inside with flash photo. It's such a pretty color that I think I will be wearing this one a lot this up coming holiday season. It kind of reminds me of sugar plum faeries and yummy Christmas treats. 

     And because I'm obsessed with this CD right now enjoy some Matchbox Twenty - How Long?


Well that's all I have for you today, so until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO



          


1 comment: