Thursday, December 27, 2012

OPI My Private Jet Swatch and Review

     Today I have a swatch of OPI My Private Jet (MPJ) to show you guys. I have wanted this polish for some time but because it was core line I always opted for the fashion colors...yes I know that's pretty vapid of me but hey it's easier to get the fashion colors when they are initially out rather than wait and get them when the price is way higher. But I digress the main point I was trying to make in my rambling is that I had wanted this polish for a very long time and my best friend Marcie got it for me for Christmas. And to tell you the truth I am kind of mad I waited this long to acquire this polish. It is freaking gorgeous. My inner Valkyrie is stunned. MPJ is a dark grayish brown base with micro-holographic glitter in it. Dark + Sparkly = Valkyrie Heaven. But enough of my blathering here's the polish.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor. 


The swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sun(ish).

Close up:
Note all the little flecks are holographic. 

     All pictures are with two coats of MPJ and a coat of top coat. This polish dries quickly and applies easily. All in all a must for everyone who likes dark glittery polishes. It actually remind me of the night sky. Like when I was a kid and laid out on the trampoline and stared up at the sky at night. This polish brings me right back to that moment and it makes me love it all the more. If you don't have MPJ in you collection you need to go out and get it because it is amazing. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment