Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Haul Part 2

     Today, I have another haul post for you guys. This is stuff I got on Amazon.com. It will be just a short post  but I have a very full day, plus I am not feeling all that great and just wanted to get something up for you so you know I haven't abandoned you. Plus, I'm still really bummed about the 4 nail breakage that has afflicted my nails this past week. Rest assured that I will post some more swatches and some more nail art soon. My list of "to Swatch" is 7 deep and now I have new plates and a few Christmas nail art designs that are floating around in my head. Anyway here's the hall and rest assured there will be more nail art and swatches to come.

My first set of Cheeky Plates. 

My second set of Shany Plates. 

China Glaze - Running In Circles and White Cap. 

     So as you can see I have a bunch of new plates to try out so I should have some fun nail art to show you guys soon. Again sorry for yet another haul post but with a day this full these posts are just easier to put up when in a rush. And I promise more nail art/swatches asap. Until next time, Stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment