Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NailPolishCanada.com's Week 3 - Holiday Decorations

      Today, I have a manicure that I entered in week 3 of NailpolishCanada.com's Holiday Nail art challenge. I missed week one because my my carpel tunnel was acting up and I could barely open a bottle of nail polish much less do any nail art. Anyway this weeks theme is Holiday Decorations. And when I think of holiday decorations I think of Christmas Trees and all the regalia that goes with them. So, here is my Christmas Tree manicure. Oh, and you can go vote for me here. You can vote for me until December 12. So please do so. Without any further ado here's my Gift mani.

Indoor with Flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor shade.

Outdoor sunlight(ish). 

Close up on the thumb.

What I used: 
China Glaze - Holly-Day
China Glaze - Glittering Garland
Sally Hansen - White On
Americana - True Red
Americana - Mustard Seed
Americana - White Wash
Ceramcoat - Platinum
Ceramcoat - Black
1mm silver gemstones

And a Christmas song...Cuz well it is a Christmas manicure. It's a ridiculous song  (but I'm kind of ridiculous so whatever) but I kinda like it. It feels like Christmas from the Muppet Christmas Carol. Enjoy.

     Well there you have it my Christmas Tree mani. What do you guys think? I am very pleased with it. Please don't forget to hop on over to Nailpolishcanada.com's website and vote for my manicure. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

2 comments: