Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter Wonderland Manicure

      Today, I have a Winter Wonderland manicure to show you guys. It's kind of Christmas(ish) and definitely wintery. Those of you who know me, know that I struggle with December, more specifically Christmas (and if you know me then you know why), so this is me trying to get into the spirit via a Christmas theme mani. I'm sending out some positive energy (a wish if you will) for some Christmas snow. Do you hear me Idaho? I want a white Christmas so straighten up and fly right. Anyway here's the manicure I hope you like it.

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sun(ish). If it's going to be this cloudy it could at least snow. :(

What I Used:
China Glaze - Running In Circles
China Glaze - Foie Gras
China Glaze Street Chic
China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
OPI - Danke-Shiney Red
Essie - Marshmallow
Sally Girl - White (Pure maybe???)
Konad - Black
Konad - White
Shany Plates - SH207, SH202, SH209

     And to keep it from getting a little too real. And because my sense of humor is pretty dark, messed up and borderline inappropriate at times. Here's one of my favorite "Christmas"songs We wish You'd Bury the Missus by the Crypt Keeper. Because I am just that tweaked/morbid. Enjoy.

     So there you have it. My Winter Wonderland manicure. What do you guys think? I am pretty happy with it. Now if only Idaho weather would cooperate and give me a white Christmas, then it might start feeling like Christmas. Any way that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment