Monday, December 3, 2012

China Glaze Water You Waiting For Swatch And Review

     Today I have Water You Waiting For (WYWF) from the China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil collection. WYWF if a multi-hued multi-sized glitter in a clear base. The colors range from teal, to blue to dark blue and to dark purplish blue.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor.


Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sunlight(ish). 

Close up:

     All pictures are with three coats of WYWF and two coats of top coat. This polish is another top coat eater but well worth the effort. This polish is sparkly blue perfection. it applies easily and dries quickly. And did I mention that it's blue...and sparkly. Your inner Valkyrie will love it. Mine sure does. My favorite color mixed with glitter? Come on that's a match made in heaven. I an just going to say one more thing about this polish. Go, buy it now, it's amazing. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment