Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Haul Part 3

      Hi guys! Today I have some more haul stuff to show with you. This is an Amazon and Sally Beuaty Supply Haul. I know More polish? I have to admit I am a polish addict now I think....I need another nail polish rack already (really bad actually) and I still have lemmings. Anyway Here's my haul.

12 Pack of Flocking powder (Velvet Nails here I come).

Nail Soakers. Front and side (to show what the soakers look like).  

Zoya Charla and Nubar Black Polka Dot.

From Sally Beauty Color club Winter Affair duo (Berry Bright and Snow Flakes).

     So there you have it part three in the December haul posts. There are more to come as I have more polish on there way (but I am not sure when they will be here (due to the upcoming holiday). I will however post them as they get here. That's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment