Saturday, December 1, 2012

China Glaze Champagne Kisses Swatch And Review

     Today, I have Champagne Kisses from China Glaze's Holiday Joy collection to show you guys. Champagne Kisses is a light peachy, copper holographic micro glitter in a clear base. Let me just start by saying that I originally did not want this polish. "I thought ugh! A copper polish?" But then I got it with a gift card and tried it, first on my toes then on my fingers and fell madly in love with it. On the nail it's a gorgeous warm peach glitter and even though I am pale as a ghost it looks good on even my pale self. Anyway here's what you are waiting for...the pictures.

The bottle:
Indoor no flash.

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sunlight(ish). It's pretty cloudy out. 

Close up:

     All pictures are with 3 coats of Champagne Kisses and two layers of top coat. This glitter polish like the others in the Holiday Joy line are top coat eaters so be prepared to go heavy on the top coat. That said it dries fast and has the warmest shimmery glitter to it that I fell madly, deeply in love with. I am so glad I added this polish to my collection. It's beautiful and glittery and for some reason unbeknownst to me reminds me of sugar cookies...maybe it's just because it's that time of year again and I am fiending for some home made sugar cookies. At any rate I hope you guys enjoy this polish as much as I do. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment