Monday, December 10, 2012

December Haul Part 1

     Just a short post today. Since I am in morning for the 4 nails I broke (in a tragic baking/cooking accident) in as many days I figured I would do a haul post to show you guys the new polishes and polish paraphernalia I have bought this month (Well at least what has been delivered so far). And avoid showing my nubs for a few days more. There is more on it's way so there will be more posts as soon as they arrive. Any way let's get to it then shall we.

All China Glaze: Water You Waiting For, Foie Gras, Lorelei's Tiara, and Party Hearty.

And because I ordered two new sets of stamping plates I figured it was time for a new double sided stamper (ordered at the same time but this came first...that's weird).

      So like I said just a tiny post (four polishes and a nail art stamper), but there will be more haul posts soon as my other Amazon.com orders arrive. That's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment