Friday, December 21, 2012

OPI Gold Shatter Swatch And Review

     Today, I have OPI Gold Shatter to show you guys. Gold Shatter is a metallic gold crackle polish and the third crackle polish that I have added to my collection. And oddly enough I am not a big yellow gold fan...in fact I have always disliked yellow gold but I really love this polish (I'm contrary by nature lol) it's so pretty on the nail I am glad I added it to my collection.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Swatches:

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 
*Best color representation. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     I wore Gold Shatter over OPI Rumple's Wiggin' for these pictures. All pictures have one coat of Gold Shatter and a top coat. This polish applies easily and dries quickly (like all crackles). By the time I reached my thumb my pinkie was already cracked. I love the soft shimmer that this polish gives over Rumple's Wiggin' too. Together these two polishes say fairy to me...not sure why but there it is. I bet this polish would also look awesome over darker polishes as well but for now I am in love with it over pale purple. That's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment