Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Haul Part 2.

     Today, I just have a short post for you guys because I have a ton of stuff to get done. Getting sick the two weeks before Christmas sucks because it leaves you in a mad lurch to get everything done last minute. But I figured I could get this post up really fast so you didn't think I had forgotten you. Anyway Here is the second haul this month.

OPI: Rumples Wiggin'; Color Club: Fashion Addict; Zoya: Faye; And OPI: Gold Shatter. 

     All were purchased on Amazon.com with gift cards so they cost me nothing. I am really excited to have all these new polishes and I can't wait to swatch them for you guys. Faye is not only my first Zoya (I'm no longer a Zoya Virgin) but it's also a long time lemming. I am also especially proud to have Rumples Wiggin' in my hands now because it has been a long time lemming of mine and normally really expensive but since it was on a gift card it cost me nothing. Any way that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, Stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment