Friday, December 21, 2012

OPI Rumple's Wiggin' Swatch and Review

     I am super excited to show this polish to you guys today. OPI's Rumple's Wiggin' has been a long time lemming for me and I am over the moon to finally have it in my collection. Rumple's Wiggin is a pale lavender creme from the Shrek Forever After Collection, and the prettiest purple polish ever. IMO. My new favorite purple polish.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 
*Best color representation. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     All pictures above are with two coats of Rumple's Wiggin' and one coat of top coat. The polish applies easily and dries quickly. Over all a great polish and a great addition to my polish stash. I will be wearing this a lot. It's so pretty. Although I must confess that when I first wanted this polish it was because the polish is such a pretty color, plus I loved the movie (Shrek Forever After) and the character (Rumplestiltskin) this particular polish it's based on. But now...that I am started watching Once Upon A Time, I hear Rumpelstiltskin and I think this (I blame Robert Carlyle. He's is so wonderfully weird, charming and just SO much fun to watch as Rumple, that when I think of Rumpelstiltskin I can't help but think of him now...plus the accent doesn't hurt). Which made me want this polish even more because I am OCD like that. And that's my random weirdness for the day. I thought I'd share it with you. But over all this is great polish even if you don't like the movie/character the polish is amazing. That's all I have for you today. Until Next time Stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment