Friday, December 28, 2012

December Haul 4

     Yeah...so I got some more nail polish. It was gift cards so I don't think we have reached crisis state yet in nail polish addiction. But I will admit that I do have an obsession issue. I can't help it I just love when my nails are polished and pretty. Plus, it's the only way I can keep any length on my nails. And I do so love having long nails. Plus polishing my nails is sort of a zen time for me. No matter what else is going on I can sit and polish my nails and it calms me. And now that I have properly rationalized my nail polish addiction here's my haul.

All OPI: The World Is Not Enough, Fiercely Fiona, & My Boyfriend Scales Walls

OPI - Last Friday Night & Nubar - Night Sparkle

       And some tunes...well because Darren is awesome and all should listen to (and love IMO) his amazingly gifted, awesomeness. Enjoy Black Out The Sun by Darren Hayes.

      So I am knocking polish off my wish list pretty fast thanks to Amazon.com gift cards. If you didn't notice Last Friday Night has been a lemming of mine for a long time and now she's all mine. Blue sparklies! My inner Valkyrie is thrilled at the acquisition. Well that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment