Thursday, December 13, 2012

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara Swatch And Review

     I am still not feeling very well but I decided I would at least get a swatch up for you guys. So, here is Lorelei's Tiara from the China Glaze Eye Candy collection. Lorelei's Tiara is a silver and teal glitter in a clear base. The silver is micro glitter and the teal is medium sized teal glitter. This polish will surely leave your inner Valkyrie in a trance because it's just that sparkly.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor (attack of cap weather again).

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sun(ish).

Close up:

     All pictures are with 3 layers of Lorelei's Tiara and a heavy layer of top coat. I just love this polish. It's so pretty. Sparkly and blue all at the same time. I highly recommend this polish. That's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment