Thursday, November 29, 2012

China Glaze Gothic Lolita Swatch And Review

     Today, I have China Glaze Gothic Lolita from the Electropop collection. Gothic Lolita is a medium purple polish with a slight pink and dark purple shimmer to it. I initially passed this polish by when it came out but then decided I wanted it after it was no longer locally available. Amazon.com to the rescue. And now she's all mine. Anyway I love this polish and I hope you guys do to. Also free warning it's storming so hard outside I can't get an outside picture toady.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash. 

Close up:
Notice the pink and dark purple shimmer in the top left hand corner.

     All pictures are with two coats of Gothic Lolita and a coat of top coat. I can't tell you how much I love this polish. At first glance you think generic medium purple polish but up close it's a glorious shimmery purple polish that I fell madly in love with. A purple lovers must have. And since purple is the sister color of my favorite color (blue), I have a soft spot in my heart for purple polishes. Well that's all I have for you today. Until Next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment