Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ORLY R.I.P. Swatch And Review

     Today I have ORLY R.I.P. To show you guys. R.I.P. is a black jelly polish with large orange hexagonal glitter and small orange glitter in it. I actually bought this polish because it looked fairly close to China Glaze Fortune Teller just with larger glitter in it...which is a long time lemming of mine that I will have someday...anyway I got this polish to tide me over and I'm very pleased with it. And as promised I will have one more Halloween manicure up shortly I just didn't want to miss my window to get this swatch up before Halloween.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sunlight. 
Squee ,with me won't you? I actually saw the sun today for the first time in over a week. 

Swatches:
Indoor flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade.

Close up:

    All pictures are with two layers of R.I.P. and a top coat. The formula is pretty thick and the glitter does try to glob up on you so watch out for that. But over all it's a wonderful fall nail polish and I think this one will be on my toes a lot this fall. Because I love dark glitter on my toes. Somehow it makes ugly feet (I still think all feet are ugly) look less ugly. I love dark and sparkly and this fits both of those desires as well. But the best part of this polish is that it doesn't require underwear. It's lovely (and opaque) all by it's little old self. Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment