Monday, October 8, 2012

China Glaze Atlantis Swatch and Review

   Hi guys. Today I have a swatch from my Amazon haul for you. In this post I'll be showing you China Glaze Atlantis. This polish was a long time lemming for me. In fact it was the first polish from China Glaze that I lusted after and ton of China Glaze polishes later she is all mine. My inner Valkyrie is dancing around in circles and drooling I assure you. Atlantis is a dark teal jelly polish with holographic glitter in it.

Warning: The following nail swatches may transfix your inner Valkyrie and should not be viewed when driving, or operating heavy machinery as you may become distracted by sparklies and hurt yourself or others. Please view these swatches responsibly. 

The bottle.
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade.

Close up.

Swatches.
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     All pictures used two coats of Atlantis with no underwear (nothing underneath except base coat), and a top coat. Over all this polish is amazing and I absolutely love it. The best color representation in the indoor no flash picture. Also if you happened to notice that my nails got shorter between the indoor and out door picture you are correct I had catastrophic nail failure on my ring finger and filed my other nails down (because I hate uneven nails)...also good eye. This polishes only draw back is that it's very textured because of the large amount of glitter in it, but an extra coat of top coat will even it out if you don't like the texture (which feels a bit like sand on your nails). I don't happen to mind the texture...plus the glittery goodness is more than enough for me to over look the texture. I am so glad I got this before it disappeared (or went so high in price that it's cost prohibitive of being added to my collection). Honestly I am kind of mad I waited this long to get it...it's that lovely. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment