Sunday, October 14, 2012

China Glaze Cast A Spell Swatch And Review

     Today I have another polish from my Amazon haul. I am going to show you Cast A Spell from the China Glaze Wicked collection. Cast A Spell is a dark green jelly with green flakie glitter in it. At first I thought this polish was just your basic jelly with glitter...but upon closer inspection sure enough there are tiny little green flakie glitters in it...and I am all about the flakie glitter right now. But enough lead in here's the swatchy goodness.

The bottle.
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Close up.

Swatches.
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

     I used two coats of Cast A Spell and a top coat. The formula applies easily and dries crazy fast...and by crazy fast I mean by the time I finished my right hand (I start by painting my left hand first) my left hand was dry and ready for coat two. Over all this polish is awesome...if fact I will most likely try it with a matte top coat at some point because these micro flakie polishes look amazing with a matte topcoat. Well that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment