Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October Haul

     Today I have just a couple pictures of my nail/beauty haul for you guys today. I stopped at two places and picked up some pretties. Want to see what I got? I thought you might. Here it is

JC Penny:
I picked up Live And Let Die and Goldeneye from the OPI Skyfall collection. As usual I did not pay full price for my beauties I got them both for $12.

Sally Beauty:
I picked up some pure Acetone, Queen Helene Natural Facial Scrub, ORLY R.I.P., Palladio Waterproof Herbal mascara, Sally Girl Black and Sally Girl White. And because I had a coupon I only paid $11 for everything pictured above (should have been $21). Yay, coupons. 

     So I got several pretties and didn't pay all that much. Which makes me very happy. Have you guys found any good polish deals lately? If so let me know. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment