Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Splatter Punch Mani

      Today I have another Halloween manicure for you guys. I wanted to play with splatter mani's a little bit more, because one they are super easy and two I like the over all look. It's kind of organized chaos (like my life). I also wanted to see how it would look with glitter polish so I got to kill two birds with one stone.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor shade.

Outdoor sunlight. 

Polish used:
China Glaze - Riveting
China Glaze - Haunting
China Glaze - Matte Magic (Top Coat)

      I really like how this one turned out. It kind of reminds me of how I would imagine the perfect Halloween party punch would look. I also decided to use a matte top coat because it gives it a foggy appearance which I think is more than fitting for a Halloween mani. I also learned a lot from this manicure. What I learned: the length of your straw determines your splatter pattern (longer straw wispier splatter, shorter straw larger more drop like splatter), and glitter polish is a whole lot harder to work with for a splatter mani than a creme polish, it's more clumpy. Well that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment