Thursday, October 25, 2012

Midnight Jack-O-Lanterns Manicure

     Today, I have another Halloween nail art to show you guys. I have my interpretation of the Midnight Jack-O-Lanterns manicure. It's a pretty simple manicure but I really like how it turned out. Here it is.

Pictures:

Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor...yeah the weather is still not cooperating with me.

What I used:
Sally Girl - Black (no name on the bottle)
Americana - Mustard Seed
Nail Star - Dark Orange
Nail Star - Yellow
China Glaze - Golden Enchantment

      Well there you have it. My 'Midnight Jack-O-Lanterns.' I really like how my middle and index fingers turned out...my pinkie...well he looks like he might be a little stoned or something. Let me know what you guys think with comments. I feel like I'm talking to myself over here. Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Until next time, Stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment