Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Is Witch Night Manicure

     Today, I have another Halloween manicure for you guys. I have my Halloween Is Witch Night manicure to share and I hope you enjoy it.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sunlight.

Products I used:
China Glaze - Gaga For green
China Glaze - Flying Dragon
Sally Girl - Black (Poser maybe?)
Konad - White
China Glaze - Matte Magic
Shany Plate SH02

And a song from my favorite witch movie The Craft. Letters To Cleo - Dangerous Type. Enjoy

      Well there you have it. Yet another Halloween manicure. What can I say I love Halloween it's my favorite time of year to do nail art...plus you know the candy doesn't hurt either. What do you guys think? Do you like my witchy mani? Tomorrow I will be back with one last Halloween Manicure then on to fall/Thanksgiving mani's and more swatches. Anyway that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment