Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Essie Marshmallow Swatch And Review

     Today, I have the last swatch from my Amazon haul. I have Marshmallow by Essie. Marshmallow is a white jelly polish. I bought this polish mostly for jelly sandwiches and because I was intrigued by the sheer existence of a white jelly polish. Without further ado, here is Marshmallow.

The bottle.
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

Swatches.
Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

     In the pictures I used four coats of Marshmallow to reach opacity (3 light coats and 1 heavy coat). Which admittedly is a lot of layers but it is a jelly and that's par for the course with most jellies. However the polish itself dries quickly so it's not that big of a deal. The formula is a thinner formula (again due to the nature of the jelly) and it applies easily. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment