Monday, February 4, 2013

February Indie Haul.

    Before I get to my real post today I have a haul post that's nothing but indies to show you guys. I'm so excited I am not going to talk to much because I just want to show you guys these lovely ladies. Here we go...

Etsy:

Dandy Nails - Chilled Down
*Picture doesn't do this beauty justice. 

Ohh La Lacquer - Hypnotize

Lac Attack:

Beauxbatons Academy & Dementor's Kiss

Ebay:

Dollish Polish - Deadly Nightshade

     So there you have it 5 lovely new Indie ladies added to my collection. Everyone just gorgeous and unique. That said I still have 3 Indie ladies on their way. I'm crossing my fingers that they will arrive soon, and I'll post pics of them as soon as they get here. That's all I have for you right now. Stay tuned for another post soon. Until then, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment