Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lac Attack Amortentia


     Today, I have Amortentia from the Magical Musings collection by Lac Attack, to show you guys. Amortentia is medium pink pearl finish jelly polish with silver micro and lavender Hexagonal glitter in it. But enough blathering here she is.
Swatches:
Indoor no flash.

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor with flash.

Outdoor in sunlight. 

     All photos are with four thin coats of Amortentia and a layer of top coat. This polish applies easily and dries quickly. I really great polish for Valentine’s Day I think. Specially since Amortentia (in the world of Harry Potter ) is a love potion I think it fits perfectly for this week. Also this polish is kind of a mind screw. Let me explain that when I first painted my nails after fourth coat but before it was completely dry it was a lighter color. Then it dried completely and ended up darker. It’s a very unique polish. In fact I almost took it off before fourth coat was dry because it was too light and I wasn’t digging it then it dried and I was like “whoa, it got darker.” Let’s let that be a lesson to me about judging polishes before they are dry. What do you guys think? Are you loving Amortentia? I am and I almost missed out because I made a judgment before it was dry. I won’t do that again.  Anyway that’s all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment