Monday, February 25, 2013

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

      Today, I have Expecto Patronum from Dollish Polish to show you guys. Expecto Patronum is a milky white polish, with large and small teal Hexagonal glitter in it.

Swatches:
Indoor no flash. 

Indoor with flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

Outdoor in shade. 

Closeups:
Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor in sunlight. 

You can stalk their Facebook here and buy a bottle here.

     All pictures are with three coats of Expecto Patronum (No underwear) and a layer of topcoat. This polish is a thick formula but applies easily and dries fairly quickly. It's also worth mentioning that this polish is as tough as it is pretty. It survived the manicure killer. I was amazed. Pretty and strong (like all of my lovely readers). Can I just say that this polish is awesome. A very pretty polish and it survived the recipe that would have done in a lesser polish. I am in love. I guess, I should also mention that this polish is Harry Potter (more specifically the Expecto Patronum spell) inspired but that's not what drew me to it. Don't get me wrong I like Harry Potter I'm just not a Harry Potter fanatic/devotee/fan girl, just a casual interest is all. Translation: I have the books (and I've read the first three) and all the movies but only saw two of them (the forth one and the last one) in theaters. Now, if someone would make a polish line inspired by: The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, or Dexter...well that would be a horse of a different color. I would buy those lines in total. Cuz, I'm a weirdo like that. And that's how I get my fan girl on. No judgments. Anyway, I'm getting distracted again (which tends to happen a lot with me). That's all I have for you guys today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment