Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Manicure

 Today, I have a quick Valentine's Day post for you guys. It's just a quick stamping nail art manicure but I hope you enjoy it.
 Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor...yeash the sun is hiding sorry.

What I used:

China Glaze - Salsa
OPI - A Butterfly Moment
OPI - The Spy Who Loved Me
Color Club - Berry And Bright
Cheeky - CH15
Shany - SH205

     Okay, so normally I'm not a big Valentine's Day fan...in fact I tend to spend the day watching horror movies but since you guys probably feel differently about V-day I did a mani for you. If you are into V-day I hope your day is filled with flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, fancy dinners and jewelry. If you're not into it may it be an awesome Thursday and/or horror movie day. Until Next time stay classy, and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment