Saturday, February 16, 2013

OPI A Butterfly Moment

     Today, I have another polish from OPI's Mariah Carey collection to show you guys. A Butterfly Moment (ABM) is a flesh-tone pink polish with a bit of pearlescent shine to it.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 
*Best color representation. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor...not a lot of sun...sorry. 



     All pictures are with two layers of ABM and a layer of topcoat. This polish is a thinner polish, that applies easily and dries at a normal pace. Initially I saw this polish and thought "pass" because pale pinks aren't my thing, but then I decided to give it a go and I am so glad I did because I love this polish on me. It looks so good with my skin-tone. It's a subtle feminine shade that works well for almost any occasion...in fact it is great for spring for those of you (like me) who are not into the whole pastel thing. Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment