Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Color Club Berry And Bright

     Today I have the second installment from the scented polish week. I am going to show you Berry And Bright from Color Club's A Winter Affair collection. Berry And Bright is a bright metallic red polish that is scented with pomegranate perfume.

Swatches:

Indoor with flash. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor...sorry about the lighting it was trying to snow when I took these. 

   All pictures are with two coats of Berry And Bright and a top coat. The formula is thick and fully opaque in two coats. It also applies easily and dries fairly quickly. Now onto the scent. This polish is fairly strongly scented and I was able to smell it under a topcoat for two days (then I took it off). I'm not sure that this polish smells like pomegranate as it's supposed to, but it smells good none the less. It's definitely a berry smell...I would say  it's closer to a cranberry or mixed berry rather than a pomegranate (IMO). In fact before I went to Sally Beauty Supply website to see what it was supposed to smell like I guessed cranberry punch. Either way it's a nice berry smell that's not to overwhelming and still hangs around after a top coat. I rather enjoy the smell myself. Anyway that's all I have for you guys today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment