Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall Leaves/Thanksgiving Manicure

     Today I have just a short post for you guys. I just wanted to post a couple pictures of a fall/Thanksgiving manicure that I did the other day.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

What I used:

China Glaze - Angel Wings
China Glaze - Golden Enchantment
China Glaze - Ooh La La Peach
Konad - White
Konad - Black
1mm clear and gold-ish orange gemstones
Bundle Monster plate BM04
Mash plate M20

     Well, what do you guys think? Do you like it? I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out but such is the perfectionist curse I bare. In my mind the lines are never straight enough and the placement of stamps is never just right. But it's acceptable...well acceptable enough for me to post it. Let's just say for every post I post, one post gets rejected. I'm a Virgo it's what we do. Anyway have a safe and happy Thanksgiving everyone. And if you are feeling particularly insane and are going shopping on Friday be nice, your family and friends are not going to want that item if it's got blood on it. That's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment