Thursday, November 29, 2012

China Glaze Black Mesh Swatch And Review

     I have a swatch/review for you guys today. I am going to show you China Glaze Black Mesh from the Crackle Glaze collection. Nothing fancy about this polish it's your basic black creme crackle. I swatched it over China Glaze Gothic Lolita. Enjoy.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor. Still stormy only one outdoor picture.

Swatches:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor with no flash.

Outdoor. A little blurry but the best I can do in this crappy weather. 

     All pictures are with one coat of Black Mesh and a top coat (over two coats of China Glaze Gothic Lolita). I'm not a huge fan of crackles. That's why I only own two but the formula is good and applies easily as well as dries quickly. I think I have finally pinned down what I dislike about crackles. They are to random. You can't predict where they are going to crack or how cracked they are going to get. My inner control freak struggles with how every nail looks so different. But if you don't have said control freak tendencies you will love this polish. And to be fair crackles are growing on me. I like to think of my crackle polishes as control freak systematic desensitization therapy (Sorry, I'm a psych nerd). Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment