Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NailPolishCanada.com's Week 2 Gift Themed Manicure

     Today, I have a manicure that I entered in week 2 of NailpolishCanada.com's Holiday Nail art challenge. I missed week one because my my carpel tunnel was acting up and I could barely open a bottle of nail polish much less do any nail art. Anyway this weeks theme is Presents/Gifts. So Here is my manicure, a gift wrapped nail art. Care to venture a guess what I would like under the pretty wrapped paper this year? I'm thinking nail polish. Oh and you can go vote for me here. You can vote for me until December 5th. So please do so. Without any further ado here's my Gift mani.

Indoor no flash.

Indoor with flash.

Outdoor in sunlight.

Outdoor in shade. 

What I used:

China Glaze:

Passion
Fairy Dust
Long Kiss
City Siren
Agro
Holly-Day
Unpredictable

Americana:
White Wash
True Red
Hauser Dark Green

OPI:
Goldeneye
Danke-Shiny Red
German-Icure

Stamping plates:
Konad - M79 & M71
Shany - SH22
Bundle Monster - BM19

and my trusty black Sharpie Pen.

And a Christmas song because...well just because I love Darren, (I would hear him sing if it cost me my ears), but also because I think it's manicure relevant. Here's Last Christmas by the lovely and talented Darren Hayes.

     Well there you have it my gift mani. What do you guys think? I am very pleased with it. What do you guys hope to find wrapped and waiting for you this holiday season? I want nail polish (big surprise) and maybe a few movies, books, and cds. Whatever your wishing for I hope you get it. And please don't forget to hop on over to Nailpolishcanada.com's website and vote for my manicure. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment