Monday, November 12, 2012

My Snow Flake Manicure As Requested

     Today, I have my take on the snow flake manicure. I had a request for this manicure from my friend Marcie when I told her I got Kinetic Candy. So I figured I would do one for her. I changed up the traditional Snow Flake mani a little bit because I not only wanted to make it my own, but I wanted to make it sparkle. Because sparkly nails are a girls best friend.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash. Look you can just barely see the gradient!

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sunlight.

What I Used:
China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Fairy Dust
Americana - White Wash

     So there you have it, my take on the Snow Flake manicure. I think the sparklies and the gradient background add something to this traditional design. What do you guys think? I really like how it turned out. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time stay classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment