Friday, November 23, 2012

China Glaze Glitter All The Way Swatch and Review

      Today, I have a swatch from the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection called Glitter All The Way (GATW) to show you guys. GATW is a multi-color (purple, green, red, and gold) small and medium sized hexagonal glitter polish in a clear base. It actually reminds me more of Mardi Gras than Christmas (Purple and gold scream Mardi Gras not Christmas to me) but what do I know I'm just a silly girl. Either way it's very pretty and your inner Valkyrie will thank you for it's sparkly goodness.

The bottle:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor. Weather is against me again. :(

Swatches:
Indoor with flash. 
Also if you noticed my nails are shorter...good eye. Laundry day is a very dangerous day for little nails. My ring finger nail had an accident and I filed the rest down to keep it from standing out as much. 

Indoor no flash. 

Outdoor.

Close up:

And I'm not sure why but this polish reminds me of a song...yeah, so here's My Signature Move by P!nk.

     All pictures are with 3 coats of GATW and two layers of topcoat. This polish can be a little tricky to apply but the payoff is so worth it. *sparkly, sparkly, sparkly* Sorry my inner Valkyrie was in a trance there for a moment. I will be wearing this one a lot and I have an idea for a gradient using this polish that should be awesome. So you guys can look forward to that in the future. Well that's all I have for you today. Until next time, stay classy and stay polished. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment