Monday, November 12, 2012

Electropop Ombre Manicure And Picture Fail.

     Today I have an Ombre mani for you guys. I am not happy with how the pictures turned out. I took almost 200 pictures in varying light circumstance and backgrounds but I just can't get the gradient to show all that well. So you are just going to have to trust me when I say that this manicure is much prettier and more distinct in person than it is in picture.

Pictures:
Indoor with flash.

Indoor no flash.

Outdoor in shade.

Outdoor in sun...ish. Weather is not cooperating again. Thanks a lot Idaho. 

What I Used:
China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
China Glaze - Aquadelic

     Have I mentioned I hate my camera? Because I hate my camera. I have the worst time trying to photograph Ombre manicures with it. Unless one color is white and the other a darker color. The subtle Ombre's just don't photograph well with my camera. But bad pictures aside what do you guys think? I tried to get the best four pictures of the 200. Also if any on you have tips for photographing subtle Ombre manicures please leave me a comment and share your wisdom. That's all I have for now. Until Next time Stay Classy and stay polished.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment